No Brakes Games are looking for a Mid-Level/Senior Artist to establish and create the visual style of their next game.
Built on the phenomenal success story of Human: Fall Flat, we have opened a new studio in Tenerife, and we are looking for an imaginative and creative individual to join our team.
This is an opportunity to establish the look of our next big title, working alongside the rest of the team. In this role, you can make a significant contribution to not only the game, but also the team as we want employees to feel empowered in developing the studio culture.
You will need to provide a portfolio demonstrating your creativity, and styles in which you work.
This role is located in Tenerife and will provide a relocation package and competitive salary for the right candidate.
(Please note that we are unable to provide Visa Sponsorship for this role & candidates must have the existing right to work within the EU).
- Art ownership from the initial concept and prototype to final release of the game.
- Establishing and creating the visual style, working closely with design to develop the core pillars of the game.
- Creating levels / environments from concept to release ready, developing the context and theme for each level.
- Lighting environments.
- Creating paint overs or concepts to develop and demonstrate different ideas.
- Implementing art in Unity engine, ensuring that it meets technical and design specifications.
- Providing and addressing feedback, actioning this where appropriate.
- Collaborating and communicating with the whole team.
- Prior experience defining and implementing art styles, preferably from prototype to final release.
- Demonstrable knowledge of development pipeline, including asset integration (preferably in Unity).
- Prior art experience in a relevant role.
- Good sense of composition to support level design.
- Skilled in either 3DS Max or Maya.
- Skilled in the use of Photoshop.
- Proficient in Unity.
- Creative, self-motivated and proactive individual.
- Knowledge of version control such as Github.
- Quality focused, with a “player-first” approach.
- Attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience shipping a PC or Console title.
- The ability to create effects.
- Basic character animation skills.
- The ability to create and implement UI styles / layouts.
Apply today by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com