We are No Brakes Games, a talented team of indie developers passionate about creating quality games. We are now looking for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to join us in our modern and welcoming studio in sunny Tenerife.
Following the phenomenal success of Human: Fall Flat, it’s such an exciting time to be a part of our team as we are working on a new and unannounced title currently in pre-production.
Creativity, fun, and innovation are at the heart of our games and we always encourage our team to feel empowered, happy, and inspired as a collaborative force.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, as well as help with relocation costs. We’re also set up for remote working until it’s safe for everyone to return to our studio.
- Collaborate with the team to write systems and implement features to actively improve the player experience.
- Work alongside other programmers and take responsibility for important features.
- Contribute to the code architecture and technical quality.
- Prototype gameplay systems and refine them to make them production ready.
- Help to keep the code optimal with performance and networking in mind.
- Communicate and collaborate with other disciplines including Design, Art & QA.
- Work closely with the Lead Designer to ensure that feature requirements are met.
- Experience using Unity and C#.
- At least 1 shipped title on PC or Console.
- Quality focused, with a “player-first” approach.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- A good understanding of physics games.
Nice to have:
- Experience working on character action / 3D platformers.
To apply, email email@example.com