We are looking for an experienced Console Programmer to join our team to work on Human: Fall Flat. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in game optimization, build creation, and submission processes.
The role would involve working remotely, coordinating with our studio team in Tenerife, as well as communicating with external designers.
This is a part-time (3 days per week) 10 month fixed-term contract beginning in January 2020, with a view to a possible extension beyond this period.
- Optimizing content for PC, Mac and consoles (Switch/PS4/XBOX ONE)
- Support and feedback to designers on limitations and platform constraints.
- Create regular builds for all platforms and provide to stakeholders.
- Overseeing the submission processes for each platform.
- Work in conjunction with QA to create a polished and bug free player experience.
- Knowledge and proven experience of developing/porting games for consoles such as Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
- Maintaining deployment pipeline and timing for updates.
- Knowledge of platform standards, compliance and submission process.
- Proven experience in Unity.
- Knowledge of C#.
- Excellent communication skills to promote strong relationships with developers throughout workload progress, and when tackling any complex issues.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Steam Workshop for a Unity game, updating content, bundles.
- Experience with Unity asset bundles.
- Player of Human: Fall Flat
Apply today by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com